- To better understand and interpret business performance
- To analyze financial statements and what story they tell
about a business.
- To allow managers to more fully participate in making
- For the financial managers, we will discuss and analyze
strategic financial elements.
- For the non-financial managers, we will discuss and
analyze operational financial elements.
The fee for the Finance Forum is
$2,000. The fee covers tuition, case materials, meals and
lodging. Nonprofit organizations receive a 20%
discount. Individuals and small or early stage organizations
interested in attending an Anderson Center forum, with limited ability
to pay, should inquire about scholarship opportunities.