Leading Change & Navigating Negotiations Forum
Upcoming Dates & Location: 2019 dates and location TBD. Please let Rebecca know if you're interested in attending.
Previously split into two separate forums, this newly combined and
updated forum will be the ultimate case study based leadership
experience! Leading Change in an organization requires the ability
to build win-win relationships with your peers, direct reports,
vendors, suppliers and customers. The combination of John Kotter’s
8-Step Change Framework, utilizing best practices in negotiation,
and ultimately knowing your strengths as a leader is key to a
leader's success. Participants will walk away with new tools and an
action plan to bring about positive change and improved
relationships that will grow your business.
- Introducing the Change Framework, an
eight-step process designed by leadership and change management expert
- Introducing negotiation tools for application in
- Applying the Change Framework to
real-world case studies.
- Practicing and debriefing negotiations through
real-world case studies and role-playing exercises.
- Developing a plan to utilize the
eight-step process to lead change in the participants’
- Assessing negotiation skills, identifying strengths and
weaknesses, and preparing a development plan.
- Providing resources for post-forum
learning and application.
- Networking with forum alumni for ongoing learning and development opportunities.
The fee for the Leading Change & Navigating Negotiations Forum is
$2,300. The fee covers tuition, case materials, meals and
lodging. Nonprofit organizations receive a 20%
discount. Individuals and small or early stage organizations
interested in attending an Anderson Center forum, with limited ability
to pay, should inquire about scholarship opportunities.
< Back to all Forums