Upcoming Dates & Location:
Register for the July cohort.
- July 10, 17, 24 & 31, 2019 at Grand Arbor in Alexandria, MN
- October 2019 (Exact Dates and Location TBD)
Reserve seats with Rebecca for the October cohort.
The Supervisors Forum is designed for those who want to enhance their supervisory skills to be more effective leaders of other people. In each session, participants will learn a variety of supervisory skills, and use role play and application exercises to practice how and when to utilize behaviors for maximum effectiveness within their organization. Participants will finish the forum having practiced a variety of the supervisory skills needed in today’s workplace.
- Leading Others
- Onboarding and Re-recruiting
- On-the-Job Training
- Setting Performance Expectations
- Communication and Listening
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Facilitating Difficult Conversations
- Effective Teams
- Team Performance and Execution
- Planning for Action
The fee for the Supervisors Forum is $1,950.
The fee covers tuition, materials, and meals. Nonprofit organizations
receive a 20% discount. Individuals and small or early stage
organizations interested in attending an Anderson Center forum, with
limited ability to pay, should inquire about scholarship opportunities.
information about the
Register for the
< Back to all Forums